Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Who needs sleep anyway?

A- Age: 34

B - Bed size: from King to Full, and it's just o.k.

C - Chore you hate: Making my kids do their chores.

D - Dad's Name: John Joseph Brophy

E - Essential start your day item: Caffeine and ire

F - Favorite actor(s): Christopher Walken; Harvey Keitel

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5' 5"

I - Instruments you play(ed): clarinet, violin (secretly and barely)

J- Job title: Slave (the children *will* take my position...soon!)

K - Kid(s): Naomi (13), Elijah (11), Jonas (10) and Tamra Jane (8)

L - Living arrangements: Kids, a dog, a cat, and a fish and me - in a house.

M - Mom's name : Patricia Ann

N - Nicknames: secrets

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Definitely: car accident, surgery, & staying w/my daughter

P - Pet Peeve(s): inanimate objects that won't cooperate with me

Q - Quotes you like: I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. - Twain

R - Right or left handed: Left

S – Siblings: Erin and Joe

T - Time you wake up: 5:30-ish

V - Vegetable you dislike: Okra (blech)

W - Ways you run late: it would be easier to list the ways I do *not* run late...of which there are none.

X - X-rays you've had: all of them...thank you, car accident.

Y - Yummy food you make: Lots of stuff: Soups, breads, burritos...cupcakes! It's endless. I'm daring in the kitchen.

Z - Zodiac: gemini/taurus (so what!)

No comments: